Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Only in Canada, eh? Pithy.

As you may have noticed, I have started using fan submitted ideas for the "pithy quips" at the end of the credits.

Thanks to Aluwings for the idea AND the first pithy quip!

Feel free to leave your ideas in the comments here or over at my Blip page (http://machinimacinema.blip.tv/) and remember to leave your name so I can credit you.

Keep an eye on the credits! If you are as pithy as pith can be, you may be seeing your humorous comment on the end of an episode of Mann in Space sometime soon!

4 comments:

Aluwings said...

Yes, games - er - I mean, Simulations - do have their limitations as training tools... Ha ha!

Aluwings said...

Yes, games - er - I mean, Simulations - do have their limitations as training tools... Ha ha!

DarkOpera said...

Yeah.

I suppose you have some experience in that area.

DarkOpera said...

And thanks for your PITHY QUIP!